Blanket Warming Cabinet features digitally controlled heating chambers to allow constant uniform heating. The cabinet is fitted with audible & visual over-temp indicator alarm. The cabinet is used for warming and comforting patients during the period of perioperative, prior to surgery or during & post surgery. Also, it results in alleviating anesthesia-induced hypothermia. Featuring a push button control mode, it is accessible in both single and double chamber models. The cabinet finds its applications in aged care facilities and medical practices. The cabinet gently heats blankets and linens inside it for warming patients. Apart from all of this, the cabinet is recommended for maternity, intensive care and specialist units as well as medical wards.
Made of medical grade stainless steel
Digitally controlled heating chambers
Rapid warm time
Heating range 90-160 degrees F.
U.L./C.U. L. listed
Audible and visual over-temp alarm
Available in single/double chamber
- Push button control
- 30â³W x 26.5âD x 78.25âT
- 14.00 cubic feet of storage
- 1 adjustable shelf Upper Chamber I.D.
- 26âW x 23âD x 11.25âT
- 3.9 cubic feet of storage
- Temperature range: 90-110 F.
- Accuracy +/- 1 degree F. of set point Intermediate Chamber
- 26âW x 23âD x 10.75âT
- 3.7 cubic feet of storage
- Temperature range: 90-135 F.
- Accuracy +/- 1 degree F. of set point